Skip to content
- Participants will be required to confirm they are symptom-free and have not been exposed to anyone with COVID or COVID-like symptoms.
- All participants will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- We will enforce social distancing practices.
- The event will not be open to the public. The only people that will be on-site for the event will be stadium staff, Linked 4 Life volunteers, media staff, and team participants.
- Teams can only send 2 people with their chain to connect to the larger World Record chain.
- Teams will be provided a designated check-in time to avoid large groups from forming. Check-in times will be staggered to prevent overlap of teams.
- Sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the event area and reminder signage about maintaining social distancing.